Monday, March 5, 2012

Filming and Glazing

     We filmed the video of my pots breaking today. I am trying to create a video of isolated mundane accidents. Filming the accidents didn't happen without real accidents. I sat a glass of almond milk on top of my husbands car on the way to film. I was going to film the milk splashing but the glass slid down the roof and splashed all over the windows. The top photo is a picture of the aftermath. 
    
 Underneath is a photo of my sliced finger after picking up the broken pottery. I cleaned it up and kept going. 
     
     I'm excited to put the video to music. I have mugs, cups, a bowl, a vase and eggs breaking on film.
 This cup, and two others like it, will accompany the video. I glazed them today and they will be fired this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment